Breaking Dawn Part 1 Quote Trivia Answers

1. No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot.
    Alice

2. I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan.
    Edward

3. Hey, do you know what you call a blonde with a brain? A golden retriever.
    Jacob

4. Where before there was just one thing I could not live without, now there were two.
    Jacob

5. Don’t let me fall, Dad.
    Bella

6. I’m not going to hang around and watch you die, Bella.
    Jacob

7. I feel just horrible, leaving you to cook for yourself – it’s practically criminal negligence. You could arrest me.
    Bella

8. The moment Bella’s heart stops beating, I will be begging you to kill me.
    Edward

9. Nice to have toddlers guarding the fort.
    Emmett

10. I tell you, if I could get rid of the voices in my head, being a wolf would be about perfect.
     Jacob

11. You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.
     Edward

12. Do you belong to a coven now, Jacob?
      Sam

13. Don’t take too long, Mrs. Cullen.
      Edward

14. You think I’m just going to sit home while my little brother volunteers as a vampire chew toy?
      Leah

15. Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.
      Edward

16. Even you, Jacob Black, cannot hate me as much as I hate myself.
      Edward

17. Over my pile of ashes.
      Rosalie

18. I’m not going to lie, Bells. You’re hideous.
      Jacob

19. This isn’t about them. This is about Bella. She has never been the one for you, she had never chosen you, but you continue to destroy your life for her!
      Sam

20. That will be my goal, then – to be less annoying than Paul.
      Leah

21. Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?
      Bella

22. You’ll be my sister officially in ten short hours… it’s about time you get over this aversion to new clothes.
      Alice

23. Stop blubbering, Bella. You’ll ruin your dress. It’s just me.
      Jacob

24. You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
      Rosalie

25. Why am I covered in feathers?
      Bella

26. You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.
      Emmett

27. I’m not ready for you to kill me yet, Jacob Black. You’ll have to have a little patience.
      Emmett

28. I’m happier now, as a part of your pack, than I have been in years.
      Leah

29. Ew. Someone put the dog out.
      Rosalie

30. Bells, we’re up to bat.
      Charlie

31. You stay with me now, Bella! Do you hear me? Stay! You’re not leaving me! Keep your heart beating!
      Jacob

32. You are killing my buzz, Edward.
      Bella

33. Why do you always have to love the wrong things, Bella?
      Jacob

34. The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood. It was the baby girl in the blond vampire’s arms that held me here now. Renesmee.
      Jacob