New Moon Quote Trivia Answers

1. It will be as if I’d never existed. (Edward, p.71)

2. Vampires don’t count as people. (Jacob, p.310)

3. He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy. (Alice, p.386)

4. You know, I’ve never had much patience with Romeo. (Edward, p. 17)

5. If I develop this film, will you show up in the picture? (Bella, p.25)

6. So, you’re the vampire girl. (Emily, p.332)

7. How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?(Alice, Chapter 19, p.439)

8. I’m quite thirsty, and you do smell… simply mouthwatering. (Laurent, p.241)

9. Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given. (Carlisle, p.35)

10. You… don’t… want me? (Bella, p.69)

11. I swear, they’re like hall monitors gone bad. (Jacob, p.173)

12. She just keeps saying ‘He’s gone.’ (Sam, p.76)

13. Are you crazy? Are you suicidal? (Jessica, p.110)

14. Oh, joy. Bella’s back. (Lauren, p.158)

15. I’m an easy bleeder. It’s not nearly as dire as it looks. (Bella, p.190)

16. Well, I’m nearly a hundred and ten. It’s time I settled down. (Edward, p.540)

17. So are you going to be my Valentine? Since you didn’t get me a fifty-cent box of candy, it’s the least you can do. (Jacob, p.202)

18. Do you honestly expect me to remember where all my scars come from? (Bella, p.214)

19. I’m surprised they left you behind. Weren’t you sort of a pet of theirs? (Laurent, p.237)

20. You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car. (Bella, p.15)

21. After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me? (Edward, p.510)

22. I don’t think he ever planned to outlive you by long. (Alice, p.418)

23. Did you expect to find me skipping around and whistling show tunes? (Bella, p.389)

24. The part that kills me is that you already know. I already told you everything! (Jacob, p.283)

25. Why does everyone keep doing that to me? I don’t smell! (Bella, p.409)

26. Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella. (Jacob, p.307)

27. I’m dead, right? I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie. (Bella, p.502)

28. I’m sort of used to weird by this point, you know. (Bella, p.317)

29. Well, the wolf’s out of the bag now. (Embry, p.328)

30. It never made sense for you to love me. I always knew that. (Bella, p.511)

31. Bye, Bella. I really hope you don’t die. (Jacob, p.379)

32. Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find. (Alice, p.387)

33. Why are you apologizing for bleeding? (Jacob, p.188)

34. I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires. (Embry, p.329)

35. Charlie… is probably not going to kill you, but he’s thinking about it. (Edward, p.553)

36. Did you know, you’re sort of beautiful? (Bella, p.192)

37. I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul. (Edward, p.518)

38. You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog? (Jacob, p.308)

39. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side. (Bella, p.563)

40. I love a happy ending. They are so rare. (Aro, p.468)

Comments