New Fall Books

Brisingr, the final installment of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Trilogy comes out this weekend! So for all of you who need another book to look forward to, here are some upcoming books this fall:

Paper Towns by John Green (October 1). If you've read Looking for Alaska or An Abundance of Katherines, I bet you are waiting for his third book too! (And if you haven't read his books, what are you waiting for?)

Blue Bloods 3 by Melissa De La Cruz (October 28th). This series is about vampires in New York City. Think Gossip Girl with a dash of Harry Potter meets Twilight.

Kingdom of the Waves by M.T. Anderson (October 14th). This is the sequel to the Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation Part I: The Pox Party. If you like historical fiction with a twist, check Part I out, and then wait in line for book two!

Tales of Beedle the Bard (December 4th). Do I have to mention new J.K. Rowling's book? I'm so excited that this is being published for all to see. I've got this one on my wish list, and will have to use the time I'm waiting for The Half Blood Prince to come to theaters to read this, and reread all of Harry's adventures.

That's it for now. I'm sure my "to read list" will keep growing!
I'll see you @ the library,
Katie
(Currently reading Watchmen, and waiting for Sara Zarr's Sweethearts)

Comments