More on Graceling

OK, if you read my review of Kristin Cashore's Graceling (posted 10/17), you already know I'm a HUGE fan of this new author's debut; if you've read the book, then Katsa is in your top 3 of most awesome literary heroines ever; and if you haven't, what are you waiting for?!

That being said, I just discovered that Kristin Cashore is writing a prequel, Fire, scheduled to be released in October of 2009, that tells the backstory of a certain one-eyed super-creepy villain (seriously, he made my skin crawl, he was so freaky!). She's also working on a sequel, titled Bitterblue, which is of course the story of the super-creepy villain's daughter, Princess Bitterblue. Can I say awesome!?!

Also, there is a great interview with the Kristin posted here, so if you want to find out more about Katsa, Po, Raffin, and all that is Graced, check it out!

See you @ the library!

Megan
(still waiting for Impossible, and filling the interim with way too much Pride & Prejudice)

Comments