KnowHow2Go... to College

So, college. Your parents want you to go, your teachers REALLY want you to go, and you're:

A) Stoked! I've got it all figured out, I'm just waiting to graduate.
B) Looking for some serious ACT/SAT test prep action.
C) Not sure what to do now that I've got some ACT/SAT scores.
D) Totally ready to go... but where?
E) Excited! And also kind of nervous.
F) Not really sure what all the buzz is about. Why college?
G) Hello? Only in middle school! Why should I think about college now when I'm way more excited/worried about high school?

If any of that college stuff is on your mind (or not!), check out Wisconsin's new, totally awesome college & test prep website, KnowHow2Go. It's got stuff for middle school, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and mentors (hey, maybe you're a mentor AND a senior!). There's a student newsletter, a contest where you could win a FREE scholarship to the college of your choice, and a ton of great info for teens of all ages who have college on the brain. And my favorite piece of fantastic on KnowHow2Go, totally FREE (and we're all about free here at the library!) test prep for the SAT, ACT, and GRE.

Check it out @ http://www.knowhow2gowisconsin.org/!

Megan
(curently re-reading Eldest so I can finally get around to Brisingr!)

Comments