Join us for the premiere of Wii Gaming Saturdays next Saturday, January 31st! We and the Wii'll be in the Constitution room (by the fountain) from 2-4 PM for open play. Some of you guys have been asking how it's going to work, so here's the skinny.
Open Play Info:
1) Games! Right now, we have Wii Sports and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so we can play one or both. We'll probably start with Super Smash Bros. so you guys can hone your brawling skills for the tournaments this spring!
2) Even though we 'only' have 2 games right now, please do not bring your own game(s). It would really, really suck if it got stolen.
3) You can, however, totally bring your own Wiimotes, nunchuks, etc. Only thing is, we're not responsible for 'em, so sharpie your name on! If you don't have one, we'll have at least 2. FYI, though, for the tournaments you'll have to use our Wiimotes (for fairness!).
4) What does open play mean? Pretty much what it sounds like. If we get a bunch of people (which, come on you guys, Wii on the big screen?! I'm stoked!), for Brawl we can play single elimination or best 2-out-of-3 so everybody gets to play. For Wii Sports, we can play leagues or teams.
5) No pre-registration, just show up with your friends and play Wii!
Okay! If I think of anything else you guys need or want to know, I'll post it, otherwise, see you on the 31st!
(who can't decide between Pikachu and his mad lightning skills or Kirby and his ability to eat people and steal their hats)