Teens Top 10 Announced!

You voted, and the results are in! Without further ado, the top 10 reads of 2009, as voted on by 11,000 American teens, were...


1. Paper Towns by John Green
2. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Phenomenal!!)
4. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (Yes!)
5. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
6. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
7. Wake by Lisa McMann
8. Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
9. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart (Frankie is my hero!)
10. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (My personal favorite read last year)

This list absolutely has my stamp of approval! If you haven't read these books... well, what are waiting for? Get to the library!

Megan
(Who can't wait for my hold on the 4th Luxe book, Splendor to be ready - I saw it at Borders yesterday, and I can't believe I forgot that it was coming out!)

Comments