Find the answers to the trivia questions below for a chance to win a 2010 Olympics prize! When you’re done, turn your answers in to the adult Information desk or email your answers to email@example.com by Sunday, February 28, 2010.
1) Which country did the United States defeat in hockey in the 1980 Olympics?
2) True or false? Dog sled racing is not a Winter Olympic sport.
3) True or false? Basketball is a Winter Olympic sport.
4) At what West Allis facility are the Olympic speed skating tryouts held?
5) What is the hometown of Olympic speed skaters Dan Jansen and Chris Witte?
6) The 2010 Winter Olympics will be held in which country?
7) Short track speed skating gold medalist Apolo Anton Ohno has also won what non-Olympic competition?
8) Where were the 2006 Winter Olympics games held?
9) In which Winter Olympics did the Jamaican Bobsled Team first compete?
10) What is another name for freestyle skiing?
11) Double axel is a term used in which Olympic sport?
All trivia MUST be returned to the adult Info desk at the library OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, February 28.
Want more? Pick up the Alpine (medium) and Matterhorn (hard) Event Trivia for two more chances to win!