Bunny Hill Trivia (Easy)
1) Which country did the United States defeat in hockey in the 1980 Olympics?
2) True or false? Dog sled racing is not a Winter Olympic sport.
3) True or false? Basketball is a Winter Olympic sport.
4) At what West Allis facility are the Olympic speed skating tryouts held?
5) What is the hometown of Olympic speed skaters Dan Jansen and Chris Witte?
6) The 2010 Winter Olympics will be held in which country?
7) Short track speed skating gold medalist Apolo Anton Ohno has also won what non-Olympic competition?
Dancing with the Stars, 2007
8) Where were the 2006 Winter Olympics games held?
9) In which Winter Olympics did the Jamaican Bobsled Team first compete?
10) What is another name for freestyle skiing?
11) Double axel is a term used in which Olympic sport?
Alpine Trivia (Medium)
1) Who was the first athlete to win five individual gold Olympic medals?
2) The biathlon requires two skills, cross country skiing and _______.
3) What four Winter Olympics events are held indoors?
Hockey, Curling, Speed skating, and Figure skating
4) Who won the only gold medal for the United States in the 1968 Winter Olympics?
5) Prince Albert of Monaco has competed in which Winter Olympics event?
6) Which West Allis athlete carried the American flag in the 2006 Winter Olympics opening ceremony?
7) Which Winter Olympics events involve skiing through a series of gates?
Slalom and Giant slalom
8) Which Winter Olympics event requires the use of a “stone”?
Matterhorn Trivia (Hard)1) What was the nickname of British ski jumper Michael Edwards?
Eddie the Eagle
2) Who was the first African-American athlete to win an individual gold medal in the Winter Olympics?
Shani Davis, 1000 meter speed skating, 2006
3) Which country has won more gold medals at the Winter Olympics than any other country?
4) Who is the most successful American female Olympic athlete?
5) Which Olympic figure skater’s skating dresses were designed and sewn by her mother?