Fantastic Teen Non-Fiction

There are a lot of fiction (aka story) books that we feature here on the blog, but did you know that the library has some really great Non-Fiction (aka "fact" books) for teens as well?

Most of the Teen Non-fiction is interfiled with the rest of the Adult Non-fiction, and some is upstairs with the Children's Non-fiction, but no matter where you find the books, they are all good reading!
Some books you may want to check out include:
  • John Lennon: All I Want is the Truth by Elizabeth Partridge (784.092 L54 par)
  • Guinea Pig Scientist by Leslie A. Dendy (J 616 D41)
  • Hitler Youth: Growing Up in Hitler's Shadow by Susan Campbell Bartoletti (J 943.086 B28)
  • Every Bone Tells a Story by Jill Rubalcaba (930.1 R82)
If that's not enough for you, check out the YALSA Non-Fiction winners. This is a newer award that honors the best non-fiction titles that are written just for teens. I'm currently reading this years winner, Janis Joplin Rise Up Singing by Ann Angel, so check back soon for a review.

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (I already told you what I am reading, even though I am still reading the Monstrumologist)

Comments