MCTBA, there's still time to get your vote in...

March 1st is the last day you can vote for the Milwaukee County Teen Book Award. That means you still have time to get your vote in to the library to count for the 2011 MCTBA award!

How can you vote? There are two easy ways: 1. e-mail us your favorite of the top 15 nominated titles to waplteens@mcfls.org or stop in your local library, pick up a ballot and give it to the teen librarian. I know here at West Allis we have a handy dandy bin for you to drop off your vote at the library, and I'm sure some of the other Milwaukee County Libraries have the same.

Not sure what books are up for the award? Check out this post for information on all of the titles, or head over to the http://mctba.wordpress.com/nominees/.

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Now reading The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan, it may not be a teen book, but he's one of Megan and my favorite authors, so I knew I couldn't miss it!)

Comments