Forever Trailer, or, Maggie Stiefvater is Awesome

Because I am so excited I can't sit still for the extravaganza of epic excellence that is going to be Libba Bray (Printz Award winning author of Going Bovine and the new, hilarious Beauty Queens, along with the Gemma Doyle trilogy), Meg Cabot (of Princess Diaries fame), and Maggie Stiefvater (who wrote the totally swoonworthy Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy) on their This is Teen tour in Naperville, IL tonight (!!!), I wanted to post SOMETHING in honor of their awesomeness!

I'm sure y'all probably know that I am in absolute awe not only of Maggie Stiefvater's bittersweet, beautiful writing, but also her incredible art and music composition, so I thought I'd post the stop-motion trailer for Forever, the third book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy, due out on July 12th:




Seriously, this woman is my hero. Not only did she create this spectacular piece of art, she composed the music. Whoa. Also, she loves cookies as much as I do.

For even more fun, here's Maggie reading a teaser from Forever:




For more info on The Wolves of Mercy Falls, check out the Shiver microsite and for all things Maggie Stiefvater, here's Maggie's superfun blog!

And yes, that's right, I love these authors so much I totally took a half day of vacation and am driving 4 hours round-trip to see them. So read their books, people, that's how made of win these ladies are! And if you're going to be in Chicago tonight around 7PM, check out This is Teen!

Megan
(Who stocked up on Snapple and Twizzlers this morning - because what makes an author event road trip even more fun?! Mmmmmm sugar!)

Comments