Sneak Peek of The Raven Boys!

Do you have the release date of Maggie Stiefvater's new novel, The Raven Boys, written in Sharpie on your calendar, like I do?  Is your phone set to remind you at 30-second intervals to download the book at midnight, like mine is?  Not that I'll need reminding...!!

If you love all things Maggie (who, if you aren't familiar with her awesomeness, is the author of The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and the haunting, gorgeous The Scorpio Races, a tale of killer water horses) like I do, then head over to Entertainment Weekly's website and read the first two chapters of the forthcoming The Raven Boys!
Coming to a library near you on September 18th... and the only thing in the world that makes me want to skip summer and move straight to fall.  Seriously, I would read the dictionary cover to cover if Maggie Stiefvater's name was on the cover!

Megan

Comments