So what do you get with your ticket to the Bonanza, once you've scored it?! Here's the deal: starting at 7:00 PM on opening night, we'll have trivia, quizzes and other fun stuff, a slideshow of posters, art and stills from the movie, you can rock out to the movie soundtrack music, and we'll be showing an awesome reel of BD2 clips, featurettes, and trailers on the big screen. There will be prizes for the trivia winners and, at the end of the evening, we'll raffle off a ton of Breaking Dawn and other Twilight Saga stuff. So make sure you begin the night that will live forever with cake, quizzes and swag at the library before you head to the theater to get in line for the premiere of the finale!
1. Tickets are FREE! But there are a limited number. All our Twilight Saga parties have sold out, so get your Breaking Dawn Bonanza ticket early!
2. Tickets will be available at the adult Information desk (in the middle of the library).
3. Tickets are an absolute must for entry to the Bonanza on the 15th. IF the Bonanza does not sell out early, you will be able to get one at the door and get on the list - but if your name's not on the list, you're not in.
4. You have to come to the library to get your Bonanza ticket - no phone reservations.
5. When you come in for your tix, you can sign yourself and one friend up. So, if there are 6 of you planning to come, at least 3 of you will need to come in to sign up.
6. Your parents or guardians can sign you up for the Bonanza if you can't make it to the library.
7. You do have to be a Milwaukee County teen between the ages of 12 and 18 or in grades 6-12 to party with us!
Stay tuned to the blog for more info! As the party gets closer, we'll be posting Breaking Dawn trivia teasers, info about ticket availability, raffle prize details (we're blowing out all our Twilight prize inventory for this one!) and more info about the festivities. Right now, I can tell you that there will most definitely be cake, and carboard Edward will absolutely be attending again this year!
And, this may be totally obvious, but since there have been questions - you do have to go to the theater to see the film. We're just celebrating the epic finale with fun times, and even though we're pretty awesome, we're not quite so awesome that we procured the movie for you guys before it was released.
Okay! See y'all @the library! And now back to hunting down high res versions of the new BD2 movie clips that were released this week!