Cover and Title Reveal for The Raven Boys Sequel!

YOU GUYS!!!  This is even better than Valentine cookies!  And I really, really like cookies.  A lot.  A lot lot.

Remember what happened at the end of The Raven Boys?  And remember how your jaw dropped open and you were gasping like a fish, mostly because there weren't words or air to describe the awesomeness that you had just devoured with your reading eyeballs?  AND THAT CLIFFHANGER?!?!! Oh yeah, you remember, and get ready to be excited because Maggie Stiefvater put THIS on Facebook and her blog tonight:


Ahem.  I think I am done jumping up and down and.... oh hold on a second.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.  I think I have a grip now.

September 17th, people.  I CAN'T WAIT.

Megan
(who is going home to re-read bits of The Raven Boys, obviously)

Comments