5 I Can't Wait to Read


NPR posted their top 5 Teen books for the summer (Check out the article here). Here are 5 Teen titles that I'm looking forward to reading this summer:

The Moon and More by Sara Dessen: I can always count on Sara Dessen to write beautiful beach scenes, swoon-worthy romances, and realistic teens facing real world problems.

Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley: I'm not a big graphic novel fan, however one about food, with recipes from the daughter of a chef? Of course this is on my must read list!

Winger by Andrew Smith: I've heard that the language is horrible, yet true to life and the story is one not to miss. A little controversy has never kept me away from a good book!

5th Wave by Rick Yancy: I've been a fan since the gruesome The Monstromologist, so I agree with the NPR article that this science fiction adventure is not one to miss!

The Program by Suzanne Young: Wondering what to read after the Hunger Games, Divergent that Legend? Here's a new dystopian mind erasing book that's getting a lot of buzz!

Those are my top 5 to look forward to this summer, check back to see if I read them all!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Started Winger, but I may not be able to avoid The Moon and More which came in for me this week!

Comments