YA Books to Movies

We're getting ready for the big Catching Fire premier party here (tickets available on November 4th, we'll have full updates starting next week on the blog and publicity up in the library!) and I started to notice all the awesome YA books that are being made into movies.

Did you know that the Book Thief is going to open up on November 8th? That means in just a few weeks you could be watching this adaption of Markus Zusak's modern classic.

For those waiting patiently to see what happens next to Katniss, Peeta and Gale, Catching Fire's  November 22nd release date isn't that far off, and did I mention we are throwing an awesome pre-movie party on the 21st?

Looking forward to next year there is Divergent (March 2014), The Fault in Our Stars (June 2014), The Maze Runner (September 2014) and without a release date If I Stay.

As for me, I can't wait to catch The Spectacular Now and How I Live Now, which are supposed to be in theaters...just not near us....and without DVD releases.

Let us know what movie you cant' wait to see based on a YA book!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Just finished reading Cherry Money Baby, review to come next week!)

Comments