Wondering What to Read Next?

December is here, complete with best of the year lists! Here are a few places where you can find some new favorites, or older titles you may
have missed!

A few weeks back Entertainment Weekly did a bracket vote for the best Young Adult Novel of All Time. Now, I'm not going to disagree with the winner or the final four, but there are a few early round choices I wouldn't even call Young Adult! Either way, it's a great way to see what you've read past and present!

The New York Times has their best of the year list out, and all of the YA books are on my radar, even if I haven't read them yet!

So get your end of the year reading list ready, grab some hot coco, and curl up with a good book!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Still reading Maggot Moon!)

Comments