Publisher's Weekly's best books for Teens 2014

Check out the Publisher's Weekly website for more information!

Looking for some of the best books of 2014? There still may be a few months left in the year, but it's not early to start thinking about the best Teen books that came out in 2014. Publisher's Weekly released their list this week.

Some highlights from the list include my favorites Glory O'Brien's History of the Future, Grasshopper Jungle and I'll Give You the Sun.

I also have The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender on my nightstand, ready to read right now!

So whether you are looking for new books to read, or to check off to see what you've already read, keep your eyes open for more best of lists!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Needs to get on reading! I missed a bunch from the PW list!)

Comments