Blog Catch Up

It's been a while since I've posted (and a major thanks to Katie J. and Natalie who both posted in my absence), and now I'm back!

While I was away a couple of awesome book things happened, like the Printz Winners were announced! Two of my favorites received honors, including the winner I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson and an honor to Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith.

Also, John Green published a 10th anniversary edition of his first book, Looking for Alaska. I'm hoping to re-read that modern YA classic, and the essays that came with it! I'm looking forward to reviewing it for the blog soon!

This March brings so many new books to look forward to like the sequel to Seraphina, Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman and Andrew Smith's The Alex Crow. And how can I forget, Hold Me Closer the Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan!  

Check back soon for some new book reviews, including A.S. King's Reality Boy and Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie H.




Comments