Summer Reading: What I'm Reading


I realize I haven't reviewed a book in a while. That's because I haven't been reading too much...BUT just like all you teen readers out there, I'm doing my OWN summer reading program, with my own goals (without the cool prizes).

So my summer reading goal is to read 20 minutes every day. Whether it's in the morning, noon or night, I just need to read 20 minutes. To ensure that I meet this (easy-peasy) goal, I'm sure to have a stack of books ready to go. Here's my current TBR (to be read) list:

Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews: The movie comes out next week, and I'm almost done with this book about a boy, his best friend and the girl he is kind of forced to befriend, who just happens to have leukemia.

Paper Towns by John Green: I read this book way back in 2008, when it first came out. With the movie coming out soon, I wanted to re-read it to remember what it was about.

Kissing In America by Margo Rabb: This book just came in for me, and I have no clue what it's about. Perhaps kissing in America? Usually when I put books like this on hold in meant I read an AWESOME review.

Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally: Here is this summer's installment in the Hundred Oaks series. I always look forward to her new books, and have high hopes for the story of a girl who gets paired up with a pop star on career day!

I've got two more books on my radar: The Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot, where Princess Mia is set to get married, of course not without the usual mayhem. Also, Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz, the prequel of sorts to the Disney Channel Movie the Descendants.

So check in on my reading this summer! And hopefully I'll have more book reviews for you!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (Now reading Me, Earl and the Dying Girl!)

Comments