Summer Reading Check In

Read the book before you see the movie!
How's your reading going? I started this summer with some realistic expectations, and slowly didn't meet them, HOWEVER, slowly I'm starting to get back on (reading) track!

I'm half way through Isle of the Lost  (The children of Disney villains, by the awesome Melissa de la Cruz!) and I just finished The Royal Wedding (Princess Mia all grown up and getting married by the awesome Meg Cabot!). Plus, Jessie's Girl by Miranda Kenneally is out and hopefully I'll get to that one soon. That's three books off my TBR list from June (Plus Me, Earl in the Dying Girl which I read WAY back when).

It's not too late for you to start summer reading, or getting back on reading track! You still have time to get your reading logs and book reviews in this summer! Remember, your first reading long earns you a coupon packet, it's also your first entry into the Grand Prize Drawing, and worth 5 book bucks, if returned by August 17th! Want more book bucks or Grand Prize Drawing entries? Then write book reviews or come to teen events!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie (You know what I'm reading already!)

Comments