Happy Labor Day! (And other announcements)


Just a friendly reminder that the library will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday! We will reopen Tuesday, September 8th at 12 PM, though!

Did you wonder if you won one of the 15 Teen Summer Reading Gift Cards? Well, all the winners have been contacted!

I hope to have the first names up next week, however I'm still waiting to hear back from some of the winners! Speaking of contacting winners, if you entered Teen Summer Reading, and changed your phone number, gave us a wrong phone number, or just plain hung up on us...three times, you missed out! Next summer be sure to include a phone number you will answer, or give an email address we can read! If we can't contact you, you can't win! (Insert sad face for the FIVE winners who gave me incorrect information)(Insert happy face for the FIVE new winners who have their gift cards!)

Check back here next week for a few reviews (I promise Dumplin', I do I do!) and some other fun library stuff!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments