Bookish Distractions

Happy Halloween! Here's a list of some other librarian's favorite spooky books over at Teen Services Underground. Rotters by Daniel Kraus is on my list of spooky books from a few years ago, but for sheer terror, I prefer his book Scowler.

If you are looking for more horror reads, here is a reader generated list from over at Book Riot. If reading scary books isn't your thing, then check out their ideas for Book-Inspired Pumpkins.

On a less spooky theme, a few weeks ago Time came up with their list of most influential people, including teens. Check out Time's Most influential Teens, and see what some awesome teens are up to!

How many of the great YA books have you read? Check out this test of NPR's top 100 Books. I've read 62%..some titles are just not the right books for me!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween, and check back here tomorrow for more information on Winter Reading Bingo!

I'll see you @ the library,
Katie

Comments