Bookish Distractions

Happy February, the one month I will always need spell check for. If you are looking for things to love, here are some links I found, and love:

In big book news,  the Lumberjanes series is going to be made into novels. Friendship to the Max! (iO9)

Because we don't have enough things to wait for, Maggie Stiefvater has a new book coming out...in October ! (EW)

In things you've most likely seen already, here are some weird facts about your favorite children's books. (Buzzfeed)

Here are 15 books you read in 2007...or here are 15 books I read in 2007 that you should check out, because I'm pretty sure we still have them! (Buzzfeed)

In case you are looking for some more modern literature, here are 14 books from Barnes and Noble that real teens read and loved. 

If you don't have time for a book list, play book Roulette over at Epic Reads. You press play, and pause, and you are given the next book you should read.

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments