Bookish Distractions: March, Really, Edition

Is it snowing or is it 60 outside? No matter what the weather, here are some Bookish Distractions!

Let's go to the movies, YA edition. Did you know the awesome, Before I Fall is a movie? That's in theaters right now? First, check out the book at the library and then go see the movie. Or if you are like me, just wait for the DVD release.

For those who are more into staying at home, 13 Reasons Why is going to be released on March 31st. Here's the trailer, and you have enough time to read the book!

Here are some books from over at Barnes and Nobel that are coming out this month. I'm hoping to read Strange the Dreamer and The Inexplicable Logic of My Life.

Finally, Epic Reads is bringing us some pretty Epic pairings: Choose a Girl Scout Cookie, get a book recommendation. Too bad there isn't a choice for "all".

Hopefully that will keep you reading until next time!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments