Bookish Distractions

Hey it's Friday! I hope you have great plans this weekend, whether to spend outside or hang out with family and friends. Until then, here are some Bookish Distractions:

Did you know last week was National Library Week? Book Riot gave us 17 ways to support the library! Seriously all we want you to do is check out books and other stuff, and go to programs.

Book Riot also give us 41 Ways to have a More Bookish Spring. Want to try #1? Check out the library's poetry display!

It's like Would You Rather for books. Epic Reads asks us Which book must go. It's like choosing between my children, I just can't!

Do you have feelings about things going on in the world? Here are 30 books for the activist in training, not all are YA. I highly recommend Cory Doctorow's Little Brother. (Life Hacker)

Okay, that's it for today. Go outside and read a book!

I'll see you @ the library,
Katie

Comments