Bookish Distractions

It's time for some Bookish Distractions!

Save the date, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is coming to New  York, April 2018. Now if only I can get tickets. (Mashable)

Epic Reads is at it again with an awesome quiz "Which Fairy Tale Stereotype Are You". Of course, I'm a fairy godmother.

It's teacher appreciation week, so why don't you take a moment to thank an English Teacher who maybe pushed you to be a better reader. I know my AP English class was a highlight of my very long ago high school career! (Book Riot)

Looking for some inspiration, here are 26 inspiring quotes from literature. (Buzzfeed)

In article titles that are more descriptive than I am, "Here's Why Pizza Makes You Happy, According to Science". Mmmmmm....pizza. (Bustle)

I'll see you @ the library,
Katie


Comments