Summer Reading Update



Hello all Summer Readers!

Just wanted to give a few updates, and hopefully address some questions you might have.

1. If you are doing the Teen program online only, be sure to stop at the adult information desk to get your prizes! Just give the staff member your name, and we'll look you up "in the system" and get your your prizes!

2. Don't forget, after you get your first coupon packet, you can keep reading for entries into the grand prize drawing! This summer we'll be drawing for three $25 gift cards as well as some pretty cool book sets, like all 4 Raven Boys books, some popular YA fiction (13 Reasons Why anyone?) and at least one other set of books.

3. Be patient if you don't see your book reviews on line! I didn't realize I have to go in and allow them to be posted, and I'm trying to do that at least once a day, now that I know I need to do that!

Thanks for reading with us this summer, and it's not too late to sign up! Click here, or stop in the library today!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments