Bookish Distractions!

It's time for some more Bookish Distractions!

First off I am OBSESSED with this state capitals quiz. Keep your brain in check this summer by testing your knowledge of all 50 states and their capitals! (Mental Floss)

Looking for a book to read? Pick a picture of ice cream, and you'll get a recommendation. Thanks to Epic Reads, I really want ice cream, and have a great book to read!

I've been a horrible reader of YA stuff lately, it happens. But right now I have at least 4 YA books I'm super excited to read, including Eliza & her Monsters by Francesca Zappia. Check out Forever Young Adult's review, and put a hold on it (because I have the West Allis copy checked out).

Are you looking for more non-fiction to read? Book Riot has you covered with some teen memoirs to check out.

In book to movie news, EW has some pictures from the set of A Wrinkle in Time. Take the time to read the article, and put March 9th, 2018 on your calendar. (Entertainment Weekly)

And because it's summer, take this quiz over at Buzzfeed to see if you can shop in Harry Potter's world without spending too much. Not to brag, but at 36 Galleons I'm way under budget, and rocking a new Chudley Cannons Jersey!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments