Bookish Distractions

Looking to stay cool? Check out these Bookish distractions!

Summer Reading is not over yet! Keep reading, turning in those book reviews, and stopping in the library to get your prizes or raffle tickets. I posted the book sets you could win yesterday, check out the post here!

How many of these YA books have you read! I've read 45 of them, which is good, but I've still got a few to check out. Use it as a guide when you need something to read! (Buzzfeed)

For those of you keeping up with YA, check out this list books coming out this August. I'm still catching up on my July reading list, and September and October are booked thanks to some favorites, but so many great books to be read! (Epic Reads)

Are you looking for romance books that make you feel good? I'm talking about those books you put down and sigh and smile, because all is right in the world? Then Book Riot has 5 books you should check out! Top of my list is the same as theirs, When Dimple Met Rishi.


Keep it cool y'all!
Katie

Comments