Bookish Distractions:

Total Potter Brain here.
I'm still "Potter-ed" out from last night's AWESOME Harry Potter Birthday Party, I had serious (Sirius?) fun with you all! So to tide you over until Monday, here are some BOOKISH DISTRACTIONS:

I know some of you have summer reading assignments, based on the calls and book requests I'm getting, so here are some tips on rocking those summer reading assignments you have! (Pro tip: seriously, do the reading.)(Book Riot)

If you are looking to procrastinate a bit, here is a quiz to help you figure out just who you are in a story. Me, I'm a side-kick, which I kind of expected. But the best side kicks usually get their own books! (Epic Reads)

Have you heard that Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before is going to be a movie? Seriously, this is going to be awesome! (Buzzfeed)

Buzzfeed has a good list of feminist books for readers of all ages, if you want a little more "girl power" for your summer reading.

And because I have Harry Potter brain from planning the Harry Potter Birthday Party we had last night, here an article about the legacy Harry left behind!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments