Bookish Distractions: All the Way Down

I promise I am reading Turtles All the Way Down for you right now. Not like what I say is going to
make or break the book for you. But are we really reading anything else? On to the other things you can read while taking breaks from the newest John Green Book:

If you are waiting patiently on the list for TAtWD (is it safe to call it that yet?) Read this interview where John Green talks about the inspiration for the book. There is also a link to the actual interview, so those of you not on a work computer, check it out! (Buzzfeed)

If you just want a good cry, like The Fault in Our Stars, here is a list from Epic Reads all about books that will make you cry, ugly like. I trust this list, because the books I have read, have made me ugly cry.

Now that it's October, here is a list of super scary horror books for those of you who don't like to sleep. Or for those of you that like that kind of thing. Whatever. I'm going to read some of these book that will make me laugh. (Book Riot and Epic Reads)

Did you read and love Dumplin' by Julie Murphy? Even though it's not here, I LOVED Dumplin' and there is a companion book coming out! Check here for the cover and an excerpt! (Barnes and Noble)

And because I love quizzes, can you guess who wrote the book with the "A" title? I got 90%. I always get those Russian Authors confused! (Mental Floss)

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments