Bookish Distractions: It's Almost Halloween!

Halloween is coming, and her are some bookish distractions, all treats, no tricks!

If you are looking for some awesome Halloween entertainment, look no further than this Buzzfeed quiz to help you figure out which Disney Halloween movie you should watch! I got The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is one of my favorites!

Are you still looking for costume ideas? Why not turn to your favorite books? Over at Pop Sugar they have a bunch of bookish theme costumes for you! If that's not enough, check out this list from Buzzfeed.

For those of you (still) looking for scary reads, here's a look of 9 books scarier than any movie. Some are teen, some are adult, but I think they all will keep you up...reading! (Mashable)

And to make this completely educational, here are some facts about Halloween you may not know. So make sure you have your fortune telling cabbages, and carve your beets! (Huffington Post)

Finally, I know, you are tired of me talking about Turtles All the Way Down, but spoiler alert, better than any book review here are "144 Thoughts I had While Reading Turtles All The Way Down", and yes. (Total team Daisy, and I am team, John Green writes the best Best Friends ever). (Epic Reads)

I'll see you @ the library!
Kaite

Comments