Bookish Distractions

Happy National Library Week! Have you visited the library this week to celebrate? Be sure to make a trip this weekend, if not! Enjoy the surprisingly spring weather, and read these bookish distractions!

I don't tend to read a lot of Historical Fiction, so I'm always happy when I happen upon a great list of suggestions. Of course, when it's a list of New Historical Fiction from Epic Reads,you know it's extra awesome!

A mystery at the library! A lady wanted to know why all the number sevens on page 7 were underlined, and the librarian helped her solve the mystery! No spoilers, but everything in the article is true, and if you want help with what the librarian wants people to know, stop in and we can help you set that up! (Bustle)

If you ever wondered what Children's Book Character are you, then wonder no more. Answer some questions, and find out. I got Matilda, which makes me seriously happy. (Book Riot)

Have you read the (very excellent) The Hate You Give yet? Have you been waiting for the movie, and wondering who will be playing Starr's boyfriend, well wonder no more (and fans of Riverdale rejoice!) (Variety)

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments