Bookish Distractions: March 2019

And we are back with some Bookish Distractions!

First up, here are the most buzzed about Teen Titles for March from Epic Reads. Two I"m looking forward to are Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton and Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith.

Do you ever check out Entertainment Weekly for YA book reviews? In February they started with Angie Thomas's On the Come Up, which is one you might have on your radar!

If you are in the mood for non-fiction here are 3 upcoming YA memoirs to check out. YA queen Laurie Halse Anderson has one that should be as powerful as her fiction! (Book Riot)

I always love to give a great book recommendation, however the best recommendations go to those people who work with me on what they want to read. Check out this article from Book Riot that tells you how to get the best recommendations from your librarian! (Seriously, just telling me one book you liked and why gives me a better idea on what kind of books to give you!)

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments