Bookish Distractions: Spooky Edition

October isn't just about pumpkin spice and all things nice, it's also time to be spooked! Here are some spooky bookish distractions for you to check out!

Why not start out with figuring out how wicked of a super-villain you would be. Me, I'm "kind of a jerk" and really, that's not the worst result to get. Check out the quiz over at Epic Reads!

If you are ready for some scary books, Book Riot has some new horror releases for you to check out. I've been reading good things about The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones. 

If you would rather watch scary movies, Mental Floss has a list of the highest grossing horror movies for you. I am not a fan of scary movies, so I can't vouch for any of these titles. My favorite spooky movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I guess it's not creepy news, but have you heard there is a new Hunger Games book? It's a prequel, and it takes place 64 years before the events of The Hunger Games, and well, it comes out in May. So mark your reading calendars, and check out the other books in the series. (Book Riot)

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments