New Teen Books!



It's been a while since I've shared what I've been reading, and here are four brand new YA books I'm looking forward to reading this fall:

Who Put This Song on by Morgan Parker: Imagine being the only black and emo girl at your 2008 private California high school. This is Morgan's life, and I can't wait to check out this semi-autobiographical novel that deals with depression, mental health, and questioning the world around you.

Slay by Brittney Morris: By day, Keira is an honors student. At night she is a developer in the online game Slay, and neither of her lives cross. When something in the Slay world inspires a real life murder, Keira finds both of her lives crossing.

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell: Simon Snow is back in the follow up to Carry On. This time he's in America, and searching for what happens next in the life of the chosen one.

Exile From Eden by Andrew Smith: 16 years after the events of Grasshopper Jungle, it's now Austin's son's turn to explore the world after the events of the first book. No spoilers, but I'm looking forward to this one the most!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie


Comments