NaNoWriMo: Pep Talk!


One week down, just over three more to go! Hopefully you took advantage of some of the indoor weather to spend some time writing. To keep you encouraged this month, we are going to share past NaNoWriMO Pep Talks!

Don't get me wrong, I am your biggest cheerleader when it comes to your writing. I want you to write, I want you to be successful, but I don't have the notoriety as let's say John Green when it comes to writing.

So why not be encouraged by John Green? Click the link to read how John Green encouraged writers a few years ago: John Green NaNoWriMo Pep Talk!

And if you want more news from NaNoWriMo official people, including Pep Talks, go check out their news feed: https://ywp.nanowrimo.org/news.

Don't forget if you want to be part of the library's online class room it's not too late! Send me an e-mail to WAPLteens@mcfls.org, and as long as you are a teen, I'll get you added to the classroom!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments