NaNoWriMo: Pep Talk!

Here we are at the half way point of NaNoWriMo. I hope you have gotten your writing grove going, and that your story is coming along just the way it needs to! However, if you need some inspiration for getting through, here is your weekly Pep Talk!

This week, YA Author Scott Westerfeld shares his thoughts on how to keep going, which is much better than anything I could say! Check out his NaNoWriMo Pep Talk here!

And if you want more news from NaNoWriMo official people, including Pep Talks, go check out their news feed: https://ywp.nanowrimo.org/news.

Don't forget if you want to be part of the library's online class room it's not too late! Send me an e-mail to WAPLteens@mcfls.org, and as long as you are a teen, I'll get you added to the classroom!

I'll see you @ the library!
Katie

Comments