Nailed It! Hunger Games Cookies


One of the funniest shows on Netflix is Nailed It, the show where amateur bakers try to recreate professional baked goods, often with amazing results. Now it's your turn to try to recreate some amazing cookies, and see if you can nail it!

In this short video I make sugar cookies, and try to decorate them to look like the amazing Hunger Games cookies I found online. Watch my amazing decorating skills and see if the odds were in my favor!

Here is your challenge: make and decorate cookies like I did! You can try your hand at the Hunger Games themed cookies, or try another YA book or series! If you do this, send us a picture over on Facebook, Instagram or even to our YA email: waplteens@mcfls.org .

If you are interested here are the cookies I used as inspiration: https://cookieconnection.juliausher.com/clip/hunger-games-cookies

This is the sugar cookie recipe I used: https://rb.gy/gysfy8 

I used this simple icing recipe:
1 C. Powdered Sugar
4 teaspoons Milk
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Almond can be used as well)
Food Coloring

Let's see if you can do better than me!

Comments